Saturday, July 04, 2009

Brian's Wedding

I went to my cousin's wedding last night at Southwest Christian. It was outside by the lake, so I was a little worried that it would be too hot because it is Texas in July, but the wind was blowing across the lake perfectly, so we didn't even need to fan ourselves. The ceremony had a red, white, and blue theme, but it wasn't over the top...in fact, I didn't even notice until the reception. It was really beautiful.


Here are some of my favorite pictures. If you want to see more, click this link.

3 comments:

megan said...

I totally know the bride...she was one of the first "stranger" blogs I ever read! How funny! Looks like a really beautiful wedding. Great pictures!

Ledbetter Fam said...

So pretty! The 3rd was our 10th anniversary. It's a great day to get married.

JB

Staci said...

Megan - That's so funny!!