While my mom and I were cooking, everyone else was in the living room watching football. (As you can see, Mitch wasn't too interested in the game!)
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Grandparent's Day
We found out last year that there was a Grandparent's Day, and my mom has been reminding us for week so that we wouldn't forget. Then, my parent's church decided to have a special day for Grandparent's Day, and they had free pictures out in the atrium. Because of this special event, we decided to go to church with them. My dad however got my grandparents and took off at the end of service, so we had to improvise our own Grandparent's Day photos. They're not great. We were all tried, and Witten was really ready for a long nap.
While my mom and I were cooking, everyone else was in the living room watching football. (As you can see, Mitch wasn't too interested in the game!)
I made spaghetti and salad for dinner with hot fudge brownie sundaes for dessert.

While my mom and I were cooking, everyone else was in the living room watching football. (As you can see, Mitch wasn't too interested in the game!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment