I turned 25 yesterday and it was a great day. Here's my day in a nutshell. Sorry there are no pic. I'll have some after this weekend.
Got up slowly and left myself just enough time to pick up my testing material for our benchmarks.
Left school at 4:30 and came home to wait on Mitch. Talked to my mom on the way home, and was shocked to walk into a fairly clean house. Turns out Mitch cleaned in the morning, and my mom showed up not long after he left to clean some more. This was not a planned thing. They got the house picked up enough that I felt motivated to finish it. (They had done all of the grunt work...laundry, dishes, picking up and putting away stuff that they knew the place for.) I put everything else away that my mom didn't know what to do with, and waited patiently for Mitch to get home.
Mitch picked me up and we left for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised when we drove up to simply fondue. Delicious!
We got home at 10, I opened a tripod and a thumb drive, and then we went to bed.
Oh, and I bid on tickets to this Sunday's playoff game. I got the bid. Mitch and I will be sitting on the Cowboys sideline, 18 rows up!
I told Mitch that since he had failed to get me Jason Witten for Christmas, God gave him to me for my birthday. Monday night, I had a dream that we were at the Witten's house just hanging out like we were friends. I've never been big on wanting to meet celebrities, but Jason is the exception.
Pictures to come next week.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great one!
Happy Brithday!!! I hope you have lots of fun at the game. How sweet of your mom and husband to take a burden off of your shoulders! That was very thoughtful.
JB
Post a Comment