Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello Out There?

Ok...I don't consider myself blog conscious, but I fell like since I stopped blogging regularly, I'm just talking to myself. If you're still out there reading (and not commenting) could you send me some blog lovin'?

Ok...enough with the begging. I will hopefully be posting some pictures of my new business venture soon. I know you're on pins and needles to know what it is!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I still read all the time! I just don't always have time to comment.

AND - I know how you feel about the blog and talking to yourself - however - it is great documentation for your family, especially if you do like Staci and make a blog book every year!

Gena said...

I'm here! I'm just the same way. I don't intentionally not comment, I just don't always take the time. I know it only takes like a second though! Can't wait to hear about the new venture.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading!

-Julie

Justin Grimsley said...

Still reading.

-Justin

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

I read it all the time! So keep posting!

Sally

Unknown said...

I'm reading- just takes me a while! Have you found a sitter yet for Witten?