Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another Day in Austin

This morning we headed back to the Hayhurst's house where we played outside for a few minutes before Witten and I went off to lunch with a former college roommate. She introduced me to Chili's chips and salsa with ranch, so we OF COURSE had to get some. Witten loved dipping into the ranch. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of this lunch.

When we got home, Witten went down for a nap, but when he woke up, Aunt Katie and Cole were on the trampoline, and he wanted to give it a try.A few years ago, I got a really good picture of the four grand kids at the time. Loren can never get them to take pictures because it ends up taking so long, but they are generally willing to let me take them as long as I'm quick. I got the iconic grand kid pic in front of the tree, and everyone was even looking at the camera.The one with the grandparents was a little more difficult because they had not been warned that we would have to change to another position. After a couple of takes though, we got a decent one.

No comments: