Sunday, December 25, 2011

Second Christmas 2011

This Christmas was a lot smaller and much faster because it was just the three of us. Santa had everything layed out for Witten this morning, and we were so excited for him to come and see what Santa brough that we didn't even change his stinky diaper first. We definitely will not be winning any parenting awards for that one!Had I known that he was going to get THREE pillow pets, I don't think that the giant giraffe would have made a home in our house! Oh well...it's here just the same. He also got a riding toy shaped like a football (I think Santa secretly hopes that he becomes a Cowboy somday too!)Witten LOVED pulling things out of his stocking. He got some M&M's which we haven't opened yet, a couple of Christmas movies, and a Dallas Cowboys board book which I believe is a MUST have for any true Cowboys fan. It goes through the offense and deffense, the parts of the uniform, and some of the Cowboy's greats including Troy Aikman, and you couldn't have a Cowboy's book without Tom Landry! By far my favorite gift this year!

1 comment:

Bluebonnet said...

What's more important? Santa or poopy diapers. He didn't seem upset about not being changed first!