At 11 months old, Witten began his terrible twos. This is just a little taste of what we've been dealing with over the past 3 months. It's not all the time, and often, I find it quite amusing. It does get old though when you go to pick him up and he arches his back or pushes you away, screaming while he does it.
This is only two minutes of a 10 minute tantrum after I dared to off Witten some cheese following his nap. The boy LOVES cheese, and had pointed at it and grunted (meaning he wanted some). Apparently, I did it wrong or something. Within a minute of this video being shot, he was perfectly happy, back up in his high chair eating his cheese.
1 comment:
That's lovely. You know, it's kinda funny. Not ha, ha funny, but any mom can chuckle and laugh a little because, we've all been there, and to be honest, still go through it from time to time. 11 months seems quite advanced there, Witten. Maybe that means he'll grow out of it sooner, too. :) Hudson started at 18 months and it was awful until a little after his 2nd birthday and now it's not so bad...but it still happens. Mostly at dinner time. UGH!!! And I'm sure we'll see a return of this ugliness when he becomes a big brother. Just hold your ground so he knows these fits won't get him anywhere. KIDS!!! :)
Post a Comment