Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Afternoon at the Park (6 Weeks Ago)

Well, this post has been a long time coming, but it’s finally here.

We were going to start out by playing on the playground for a little bit, but there was a man sitting inside the equipment smoking while his 2 year old ran around. I was quite annoyed. I’m pretty sure I said, loud enough for the whole park to hear, something to the effect of, “Gross! It smells like smoke. Who would be smoking at a playground with a bunch of kids around?!?” Yes, I have no shame, and I’m not afraid to let smokers now how I feel about their second hand smoke.
Since the playground was a cancer zone, we decided to head over to the picnic tables to have some lunch. I packed yummy PB&J sandwiches, chips, and some fruit.



One way for us to tell when Witten is done is when he starts rubbing his food in his hair. This is not my favorite habit of his!
After lunch, and the smokers had gone, it was time to play.





You're not a real boy unless you are carrying a stick around!


After all of that fun, it was time to head home. Witten was definitely ready for a nap!

No comments: