Thursday, April 05, 2012

Milestone #1...Passed!

Today marks the beginning of week 27 and the day I was hospitalized for high blood pressure with Witten.

I had an appointment today, and the doctor was EXTREMELY pleased with how things were going. My BP was perfect. My weight has stayed the same for the past 12+ weeks. But best of all, Reese was growing in the 87th percentile. Apparently at week 27, Witten had stopped making progress. I'm guessing I don't remember this because of the Magnesium they had flowing through me at the time.

Anyway, Reese now measures 14.5" long, and she's 2lbs. 11oz. In case you're wondering, at a week and a half younger than her brother when he came out, that's 2oz. heavier and 2.25" shorter!

Blogs aren't that great without pictures. Unfortunately, Reese was even less cooperative this time than she was last time! This shot of her fist (on the left) and foot (on the right) is the best one of the day!From now on, it's sonograms every week. While I'm excited to get to see her that often, it's a little exhausting with all of the trips back and forth, and trying to figure out what to do about my classes.

No comments: