This weekend, I went to a ladies retreat in Grapevine, and we returned on Sunday morning, just before the rest of the family got home from church. I packed a diaper bag, got the camera ready, and waited for them to arrive. A few minutes later, we were off to Ennis to get bulebonnet pictures of the kids. (Get ready for picture overload...I couldn't choose a favorite one or two...or ten!)
This is the first good field we found. It had a couple of cows out laying in the bluebonnets which Witten liked looking at.
This isn't the best picture of the day of the two of them, but I just loved this little tummy!
Witten really enjoyed looking at the pastures and climbing the fenses.
Here's where is just gets downright cute!
The sweetest picture of the day, and my favorite!
I tried some differnt editting on these, and really like them.
Of course, we had a few funny ones today.
And Reese never did give us that huge smile that we're used to. It might have something to do with the fact that we dragged her out to Ennis when she should have been taking a nap!
Witten was pretty cooperative though.
This was an interesting stop. At first, Witten was happy to stand at a distance from this horse. As soon as I conviced him to get up closer to pet the horse, he started climbing up right next to his head, and the horse began to move his head towards Witten. I told him to watch out, and he climbed quickly down. Unfortuantely, the horse grazed the top of his head (barely), and he started screaming. It took a few minutes to calm him down, but eventually, he got more interested in the horses and even pet one. (The one that scared him turned and walked off a few feet. Just before we left, he lifted his tails and farted at us. Witten thought it was hilarious.)
We drove through Palmer and found these railroad tracks. Unfortunately, there was a cop stopped at a house nearby, and we weren't too sure of the legality of getting ON the tracks, so we stayed off to the side. I did manage to pick up a couple of railroad spikes though. I just need about 5 more, and then I can make my coat rack.
We also so this really cute Spanish church.
Tempers were a little short on various parts of this trip (they often are when I'm trying to get some good pictures of the kids), but we had a lot of fun.






















No comments:
Post a Comment