Saturday started getting cold! We dropped into freezing temperatures, and Mitch and I just hung around my house all day napping and hanging out. I should have been grading, but I hate bringing work home, so I try to have the kids do as much as they can in class. Also, having them grade papers re-enforces the information, which well help later on a test. We ended up watching An Unfinished Life and staying in last night. It was a great movie, and has an outstanding cast. I highly recommend it.
This morning we went to PR because it was closer. I like visiting there sometimes and being at church with my parents. My power went out right before Mitch decided to trek home, so he stayed while I talked to the power company, and after getting less than positive news from then, helped me pack a bag so that I could stay with my 'rents for the night. As I was about to pack my bag in the car, the electricity came back on and Mitch took off for the night. I can't wait until the time comes that he doesn't have to go home anymore!
4 comments:
It was nice to see y'all at church this morning. Sorry that I didn't get to talk to you. It seems that we kind of get bombarded after services every time. Everyone wants to see or hold the baby. I'm glad that you are enjoying the cold weather.
JB
ok, so i just checked my old e-mail randomly and found the invite! I was totally feeling leftout!!
Glady Suzy found her way here! lol I hope Mitch reads your site to get in on all the hints you're throwing out there! LOL! Love it!
Post a Comment