Ok, so I never did post about New Year's, but thought I would brag a bit on my boyfriend. A couple of days before New Year's, we went out to see Blood Diamond. I had said that I absolutely didn't want to go to the Parks to watch it because it has really turned into a trashy mall. The stores are great, but my students frequent the mall, and anywhere my students are, is not somewhere that I would like to be. It's no longer located in a nice part of town. Well, we ended up at The Parks watching the movie anyway. It was a great movie, but I didn't enjoy the time between getting to the movie from the car, and to the car from the movie.
For New Year's, Mitch decided to take me to Northpark Mall in Dallas. I had never been there before, so it was a lot of fun. I pointed out Tiffany's while we were in there. I didn't know they had any locations outside of New York. They were closed though, so we didn't go in. I wasn't sure why we were at Northpark, but it was fun to walk around a mall with a high clientele. It turns out that that's exactly why we were there. Mitch just wanted to take me somewhere nice where we could hang out. It just so happened to be located near my FAVORITE restaurant.
I have been to the Cheesecake Factory in Denver twice. Joanna and I went after our Sophomore year in college when we went camping in CO for a week, and then Amy and I went while we were there for a wedding. My parents have also taken me and Jo twice for my birthday. (Last year Joanna trumped Mitch for my birthday dinner with the 'rents.) My dad didn't like driving out there though, so he said that was the last time he was taking me. Well, Mitch took me this year for New Year's. I got what I always get. I LOVE the chicken and biscuits they have. I know that I like more of their stuff, but that's the only place I've found with that meal, so that's what I want on the rare occasion that I am able to eat there. We split a piece of cheese cake, a Cheesecake Factory first for me. I have always had my own, but I was so stuffed after finish about a third of my entree, we actually had to bring it home and eat it a few hours later.
It was a great night!
1 comment:
Tiffanys?!?!? Hmmm. Why would you want to go there? Were you hinting to him....or to us?!?! Just curious ;)
Post a Comment