We have 5 weeks left before the wedding, and one week left of school. I have been so busy with appointments, and other wedding priorities. Our invitations have received many compliments, and let me tell you, they did not come to you without a lot of time and frustration. After spending 7 hours putting together the first 50 of 275 invitations, I called in the cavalry. My maid of honor and another friend came and helped out for an hour one night, and they got all of the outside black sleeves folded (the most painful of the many steps in the invitations.) Then, my maid of honor came over for a couple of hours another night to work with me and my mom finishing them up. One of the bridesmaids showed up a couple of hours later, and helped out with the last step.
We have finally picked out our engagement pictures, and I am so happy with them. We used 3 poses in the invitations, and picked 8 more to be framed for the wedding. We won't be buying any extras though because the studio charges $40 for one 4x5 picture! I couldn't believe it when I heard that. We're going to have to get my dad to go back out and retake some of them so that we have some for scrapbooks and the guest book. Here's the website (with no touch-ups yet on the pictures.)
http://www.collages.net/store/home.asp
User Name: Shelfer
Password: 4366
Some of them aren't so great, and those are the ones that I want my dad to retake for us. The photographer was so great, but on my absolute favorite pictures, he had me doing funny things with my eyes or my feet.
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVED your invites! I think they're the most creative I've ever seen!!!
Bad news....that's the weekend we'll be in Colorado on vacation! ARG!!!!!!! You better have TONS of pictures and a good review of the wedding to post on your blog!
Not to worry Staci. I'm sure there will be a lot of picture. From what I hear, there is already tons of talk about the wedding by people who don't even know who's wedding it is yet because it's so elaborate, and details have been overheard and leaked out.
Post a Comment