What ever happened to that?!? It's almost June, and all I see is rain. I like the rain, don't get me wrong, but it is really making some of my wedding plans more difficult, AND more expensive! I was supposed to get my bridal portraits taken last Thursday at 7:30pm. At around 3pm, it started pouring, I mean flood level rains! I had to call and cancel my hair, as well as the pictures. Unfortunately, once the flowers come in, you can't cancel them! So, I rescheduled for tomorrow. We reoprdered the flowers, and I made a new appointment for my hair. It has not stopped raining since last Thursday, and it's not supposed to stop until Friday (at least).
I've already paid for my wedding boquet twice, and am about to pay for it a third time. This is really starting to get out of hand!!! I finally called Deanne yesterday and she decided to get some callalillies that have already been preserved, then she's going to paint them (which we had to do to the live ones too to get them the right color) and I can use them tomorrow or WHENEVER I can get my pictures taken!
My last boquet is dead, and I didn't get a picture, but I'll put in a picture of the flowers from my shower last weekend.
1 comment:
I'm sorry!!!! I used a fake boquet for my bridal pictures too. It wasn't even an exact replica of the one for my wedding...but it was close. You'd never know in the picture.
Post a Comment