Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great Tips

Thanks for the great tips Megan, and to anyone else who leaves some after this. I'll definitely have to look into both of those websites.

I don't want anyone here to think we're in trouble with money, but with things the way they are, you can't be too stingy. Especially when you're trying to start a family, buy a bigger house, and taking trips while your family is still only two people instead of three, or hopefully...4!!! (That's right...I said it...I've wanted twins since I can remember. Even when I got a Cabbage Patch Kid, I was a little disappointed because she wasn't a twin.)

One thing I have found very helpful is to use those ads that come once a week. Ours are for Kroger, Albertson's, and Tom Thumb. Then, I see what we need, and go to that store for it. I actually had a coupon for Cover Girl products. It was buy one get one free, and then Albertson's had a sale for 25% off, so I got foundation and blush for $4.67!

1 comment:

The Brackeens said...

I used to think I wanted twins, but I can't imagine...if you think money is a challenge now just wait until you have 2 kids in diapers. Yikes! Ha! Ha! Of course, not that I know how much one costs or anything... :) So sorry to hear about Jude. That's so sad. Our dogs are part of the family. It's horrible.