Monday, July 21, 2008

New Addition

That's right...we have added a new addition to our house. I have been a member of 24Hour Fitness for 3 1/2 years now, but a lot of times I just want to stay home to work out. Enter the Precore 546. This is the exact same elliptical I work out on in the gym and I think I'm in love! The plan was to put it in the bedroom, but it wouldn't fit around the corner, so it's now taking up most of a wall in my living room. Not exactly how you would expect the living room of an interior designer to look like, but hey...it's in front of the big screen, and under the fan. You really can't get much better than that.

This is the before picture.



This is the elliptical.


I'll add an after picture when we get the wall set back up.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm way jealous!! I will finish new moon tonight...I'll let you know!

Staci said...

Wow! That's an awesome home elliptical!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Wow!!! Cool. I hope that works out better for you than the gym. I've got to stick with the gym. I need my trainer for accountability.

JB