Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's That Smell?

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit that I am not Suzie Homemaker, but I'm not. No shocker there I'm sure. So it should not have been a surprise this afternoon when I finally decided to tackle the dishes, and there was a smell that sent me fleeing for a moment to regain my composure. Now, I don't just leave sticky, crusty, dirty dishes sitting in the sink. I take them in there, rinse them, and sometimes leave water in them if they have harder food. Unfortunately, I left the water in a few of them for too long, and the food started to smell a little like spit up.

I would like to tell you that I got through it, the dishes are currently being cleaned by the dishwasher, and the kitchen looks, and smells, a thousand times better.

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Good for you!!! Just wait till you have kids and you forget to wash the milk out of one of their sippy cups! GROSS!!!!!!!

JB