Monday, September 15, 2008

My Voice

hurts!


Did you watch it? The Super Bowl should really be held in the NFC East. I mean really...who did the Patriots have to win against last year...twice...


Dolphins 1-15
Jets 4-12
Bills 7-9


And the Cowboys...who did they have to play twice for the division title?


Eagles 8-8 (and just one loss away from the playoffs)
Redskins 9-7 (and the last wild card team of the playoffs)
Giants 10-6 (and 1st wild card team in the playoffs)


Do you see a pattern here? The two divisions don't even compare. Every team in our division could have gone to the playoffs. So for those of you out there who root for the Patriots, remember these stats. Anyone can win two games a season against their division!


Now, on to tonight's game. It all started out well when I saw Julie on tv, followed by the disaster that was the national anthem. In case you missed it, I have it on DVR. This pop "singer" rivaled Rosanne for the worst anthem performance in history, and I'm fairly sure she was booed when she finished.


On to the game. What's up with all of the lead changes? Tony...you're making me crazy...first an interception followed 14 seconds later by a fumble in the end zone?!? I actually screamed so loud there in the last minute that Mitch left the room, and refuses to come out of the office now!

Since I wasn't at this game, I'll just leave you with a picture from last year's playoff game, and my all time favorite player.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I loved the game last night! It was so fun!!!