Some can't start their day without at least one cup of coffee.
What I eat is just an after thought, and usually consists of nothing, a peanut Nature Valley bar, or a strawberry yogurt Nature Valley bar. The thing that really gets my day off to a good start though is a coke. The kind doesn't matter, as long as it is cold, brown, and carbonated. It used to be taboo to drink coke in the morning. People looked at you funny, or commented about how you couldn't go one day without your coke.
Now though, it's a marketable breakfast drink. The Sonic by my house has Route 44 drinks for $0.99 before 11 a.m., and markets it as "Your morning drink stop." I would like to meet the manager of this Sonic and give them a big hug! They are the only Sonic around, that I have found, that is doing this, along with many other swell offers. I drive 7-10 minutes out of my way every morning to get this great deal!
2 comments:
:) You're a deal finder, although I'm not sure I could drag myself out of bed even 10 minutes before it's absolutely necessary. Of course, the coke may BE absolutely necessary! ;)
This is just wrong, girl.
Post a Comment