Ok, so I finally had a chance to sit down and blog, and I actually had something somewhat entertaining, but then my pictures wouldn't upload. Do you think Blogger is trying to sabotage me?!? I'll blog about the Halloween Wedding (that looked more like a Christmas wedding) once I can upload the pictures.
On another note, all of my 8th graders got to go to Cowboy's Stadium today to take a CPR class. You may have seen my school on the news. We made it onto all of the networks. Anyway, I, being an 8th grade teacher, had the hopes of going to the stadium. Unfortunately, I also teach 7th grade...which happens to be in the middle of the day while they are all gone. So, I missed the world record setting CPR class. On the up side, I got two bonus conferences today which I didn't feel at all guilty about since I teach 6 1/2 classes a day compared to the 5 classes that the other core subject teachers teach. Did I get much done? Well, I cleaned off my desk, got my grades entered, and sent in an order for Scentsy. I'm not sure that that should have taken me from 8-11:25, but it is what it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment