It's Red Ribbon Week, and today was tacky day. I have a method to make my outfit the tackiest of all. I start with the craziest bottoms I have, which are always pajama bottoms. Then I find a pair of shorts that doesn't match to go over them, followed by a shirt (or layers of shirts) that don't have any of the colors of the rest of the outfit. Finally, I find a pair of shoes that is completely wrong. I did have on a black and orange feather boa, but sadly, I left it at school today, so it didn't make it in the picture.
This is a tacky outfit, but it doesn't hold a candle to the tacky outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago for spirit week in honor of homecoming. I don't have a picture of that one though.
3 comments:
Hope you didn't have to stop at the store on the way home! lol
I almost stopped at Target to get my 80's stuff, but then remembered, so I went home first.
Nice pullover. That will NEVER be tacky!
Post a Comment