Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back in the Old Country

I went back to Martin today. Well, I actually go there once a year for training before school starts, but this weekend my mom and I are participating in the craft show there. There is TONS of great stuff, so if you live in the area, you should stop by. It's a great place to get cute and original Christmas gifts and decorations.

I am selling my photography, and my mom is selling notepads, pictures frames, and other scrapbooky stuff. This has been our best show ever, which is uplifting because the other shows have been poorly attended (probably due to the economy).

It's been interesting to be back at my old stomping grounds. I'm sure that I had a semester of PE while I was there, but I have no memory of it, so being in one of the gyms is kinda weird because there is nothing familiar about it other than the Martin logo printed on the wall. It's been fun though.

We have one more day tomorrow. It'll be from 12-5, so I'll even get to go to Bible class before I have to be there!

No comments: