Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas for Grandpa

This is what we got my dad for Christmas.
I think it may have been his favorite gift.
If you know my dad, which most of you do, then you understand this onsie...if you don't know him...it has to do with the 8-13 guitars he keeps on hand at all times, and the constant playing no matter what else is going on in the room. When my mom and I were watching TV, I used to have to lie down on the floor next to the TV so that I could here it over his playing...not in the music room, but on the couch next to me! He's a character, but if you need anyone for a wedding or party, he's taking gigs!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Not only does he play...he plays really well! My Dad loves going to their house and just listening to your dad play.