Saturday, April 17, 2010

23 Weeks

These pictures are from 23 1/2 weeks, so I'm sure he's grown a little more since then (we're at 25 weeks today), but I just didn't get around to putting them on my computer until now. At the visit, she looked at all of his vitals, and everything looks perfect. He has all of his toes and fingers, and all of his inners seem to be on the inside where they belong, so that's always good news.

Here is our boy exhibiting his first bad habit. We'll have to break him of the thumb sucking as soon as he comes out. Until then, I'm sure it gets pretty boring in there, so who can really blame him!
This is a great profile shot of him.
The tech really loves to look at babies in 3D, so we got a second free 3D session. I'm sure this won't happen all the time, but we'll take it for as long as they are willing to give it to us.


For the most part, my aches and pains have subsided. I have been told that the hip pains will come back in full force right before he comes out when my bones finish shifting to their new position. I have bought 5 maternity shirts and one pair of pants. (I haven't even worn the pants yet.) My mom also bought me some belly wraps that help hold his weight a little better so that my stomach doesn't hurt all the time.

As of my last visit, I had gained 2 pounds since I got pregnant. All of a sudden this week, I have been hungry, so who knows what the scale will look like next time. Hopefully it won't be too bad!

I go in for my glucose test next Friday. Hopefully everything will look good for that one, but I'm a little nervous.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thumb suckin's not all bad. I had one paci kid and one thumb sucker. The nice thing about the thumb sucker is that they never lose it in the middle of the night!!! Yes, it's a little harder habit to break...but sometimes the extra sleep is worth it ;) lol