We'll start it out with #10.
IGPro - While I don't have a photo for this one, it deserves to make the list. We had a great grade book program for all the years I've been in Arlington. This year, they decided to take something that wasn't broken and break it. The new program is horrible. I don't think that the guy who wrote it has ever known a teacher, and the person who okayed it hasn't been in the classroom since we moved over to computers. We're all a little miserable when it comes to the grade book.
#9
My Doc Martins - I've had these since 1999. I wear them all winter long with my jeans and khaki's to school because they are warm, and match everything. The left one has a crack in the outside of the sole, but I'm not going to give them up until the sole falls off! (You'll have to excuse the PJ bottoms I was wearing in this picture. I wanted to get a little more comfortable for the Cowboy's game today.)
Bumbo - This has become a recent addition to my favorite things since Witten learned how to sit up and hold his head steady. Now we use it to help strengthen his stomach muscles so that he can sit up and roll over on his own. It's a great place to put him when he needs to be put down for a while, but he doesn't want to lie down. We even bought a tray for it this morning.
All Things Sandra Boynton - I LOVE this author, and this is my favorite book by her. We own about 10 of her books as well as 3 CDs including Dog Train. The books are clever, and Witten really enjoys all of the ones with the hippo in them. The CDs are hilarious! They have funny songs sung by real groups. Dog Train had Dave Mathews on it.

#6The Olympian Book Series - This series kept me entertained while I spent many hours at Witten's bedside last summer. I even read it out loud to him on many occasions just so that he could hear my voice, and because he's the son of an English teacher...he's going to have to get used to using big words and reading a lot of books!
#5My IPhone - This little gadget has kept me company through a lot this year. It's helped me find directions to baby showers, friend's houses, craft shows, ect. It's also given me numerous hours of entertainment on long car rides, and while waiting in doctor's office waiting rooms. When I was in the hospital having Witten, and then visiting him, it gave me lots to do, and helped me stay connected through facebook and email.
#4Nap Nanny - I've already written about this little guy, but it is so nice to be able to put Witten straight in bed after eating. It was also nice to have a bed to take with us to Lubbock last weekend.
Car Seat - This little baby is a dream. I never knew how easy these things were to get in and out of the car until I had this guy! It's so easy to take around, AND, it makes a great place for a baby with bad reflux to nap. It also saved us when we didn't have the nap nanny and we needed a place for him to sleep. Now, it's where he sleeps when he's at the nanny's house.
#2
Small Camera - This camera has been great to have in the diaper bag. When we're in places where I bring the big one and the battery dies, I have this little one as a backup. It's also good for when we're at church or just out where I wouldn't usually bring a camera because when there is a photo op, we can just whip it out of the bag!
The Boppy - This thing is amazing. I use it every time I feed Witten. It helps me prop him up and keeps my arm from getting tired. It helps me keep him in a good position after he eats too since he is notorious for spitting up. I also used to use it to hold him in place when I had to run to the kitchen or bathroom after he first came home. And, although the directions specifically state that it is not to be used for sleeping, we used to curl him up in it and put him between us to sleep at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment