Saturday, October 27, 2012

Family Festival 2012

For this year's Family Festival at Pleasant Ridge, we had both a pirate and a lady bug.  The weather was perfect for being in costume.  It was a little cool, but not too cold to be able to wear their cute costumes.  (Luckily, Reese had ladybug PJs, so we put those on her under her costume and it worked out nicely.)

Witten was hanging out between our car, my mom's car, and my dad's motorcycle most of the time because we were all participating in the trunk or treat, so he ended up getting a lot of treats out of our baskets!
 Witten also enjoyed playing the games and looking at the different trunks.
 He even got to sit in Oma's trunk and listen to her sing "Baby Beluga".
Next, we waited in line for a pirate tattoo.  Notice, he got the snake!  I was really glad to get in the line when we did because we only had to wait about 20 minutes.  Right after we got in line, it got REALLY long!
This boy LOVED the bounce house.  He had this really cute face in quite a few of the pictures I got.  He was obviously having to concentrate hard on not falling down. 
They had this duck pond where the kids could pick a duck and then get a stuffed animal.  We let Witten pick a duck, but NOT a stuffed animal.  We had plenty!
Of course, we HAD to get a picture with Dani...
AND GranDad on the motorcycle!
Yes, I was there too...our family Halloween picture for 2012...I SOOO wish I had washed and straightened my hair that day instead of pulling it back in a ponytail!

No comments: