Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pictures for Royal Family Kids Camp

Here are pictures of all of the things we will be giving the girls throughout the week.


We have a jungle theme, so we are going to turn the posts of their bunk beds into tree trunks, and hang vies from the ceiling, and put huge leaves on the ceiling. Jonna is putting a giraffe on each of her girls bed, and I'll put a monkey on mine. At the end of the week, they'll be able to take these home with them.

Flip flops were suggested to get the kids to and from the pool and the showers. Most of them will otherwise go barefoot, and there are a lot of splinters throughout the week from the dock. We also got these cute pink jumpropes!

On Thursday, the girls will go to a tea party. We bought these cute little purses for the girls and filled them with fake pearl earings and a necklace, finger nail polish, hair clips, and lip gloss.

I addition to all of that stuff, we are supposed to make dressy outfits for the girls using mesh and ribbon. I have no idea how I am supposed to make a skirt out of this!


The last thing is this blue boa. We thought it would be really cute to give the girls boas with their skirts, and we found blue ones at the dollar store. That is why we went with the blue ribbon to go with the pink mesh.

No comments: