In April, I talked to Mitch about going through the whole month of May without paying for anything that was not a bill. This meant no shopping, and even harder, no eating out! It was a little hard, but not nearly as hard as I expected it to be. We went the first two weeks without eating out at all. Then, my parents took us out about 3 itmes to sit down restaraunts, and my mom bought fastfood 2 or 3 times. That was nice. Now that it's June, I was hoping that we could go out on a proper date tonight, but I have a meeting for Royal Family Kids Camp from 6-10 tonight, and 8:30 to 3:30 tomorrow. We'll do it tomorrow night.
Ok, so yesterday was June 1st, and Mitch didn't waste any time spending money. He has a meeting over here in Irving once a month, and yesterday happened to be the day. He came back with my first flowers! It was so sweet. I can't wait to get more of that! Here's a picture.

Other than that, things have been pretty uneventful so far this summer. I'm already getting bored, and tired of being in the house. I'm leaving for Mexico next Saturday though, and I will spend all week next week up at school working with the other 2 English teachers for 7th grade coming up with a new curriculum.
2 comments:
Pretty flowers!!!
What a sweetie :) Congrats on making it through a month of no bills!!!
Post a Comment