
Here's the front obviously. Those are solar shades on the windows, which is definitely an added perk. I am also planning on planting a tree out front next spring.
This is the carpetless living room. The sliding door goes out onto the enclosed porch/sunroom/mudroom. My mom and the realtor are standing in the dining room/kitchen.
Here is the dining room/kitchen. Not much shelving, but I may bring it out in a couple of years when I have more finances for it. I may completely get rid of the "dining room" and put it out on the porch; then I will have room to bring the kitchen out to the door and make a bar.
Here is more of the living room. You can see part of the fireplace in the other picture.
This is one of the guest rooms. You can't see much. They are pretty small, so going in to the room to get the picture wouldn't have helped.
Here's the other one.
And the grand finale is the backyeard with the unfinished porch. It's actually really big. (The porch I mean. The pool should be blue by the time I move in too. Yeah! It'll be incentive for my friends to help me move!
4 comments:
So did you officially get the house? When do you move? Congrats!
It's awesome!! Especially the pool! I'm so happy for you!
Wow! that is so exciting! it looks great. congrats. becca
Congratulations! That's very exciting. Where is the house located?
Post a Comment