Thursday, September 07, 2006

New House

I'm going to put in a contract on a new house tomorrow. It's way under what I was willing to spend, and although it needs a little work, most of it is just cosmetic, and can be done over time. Mitch came with me to look at it because I want it to be our house and not my house. He likes it too.

It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with an unfinished sunroom and a pool. There is also a shed out back, and still plenty of room for Jude to run around and do his business! That's happy!

Ok, so I'm a little delerious right now. I'm tired, and I have to get up at 6am (I know that's nothing to you Staci!) so that I can get to work by 7am and get my work done for class before the bank opens at 8am. Then I will have exactly 1 1/2 hours to get all of my questions answered on the phone before my first class.

Sorry, the pics are on my dad's camera. I'll post them later with more info. To bed!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Congrats on the new house! I haven't had to get up early lately (besides the middle of the night feeding) since I'm on maternity leave. It's gonna kill me when October comes and I have to get up in the dark again!