I've gone from working approximately...well...let's see...0 hours a day, to working 10-12 hours a day. There was no easing into it. The first day of school was a 12 hour day. Since then, it's been 7am-5pm or longer. I'm so tired all of the time. I actually went to bed at 9:30 once last week, and once the week before. For those of you who know me at all...Juli, I know that you know...all of those nights I spent at your house when we were little, and I never slept...9:30 is just when I'm getting warmed up for the evening! But to actually be asleep by 9:30 is unheard of! I came home on Thursday night, and was falling asleep by 6:30. I got a bit of work done, watched something on tv, and layed in bed with the tv on until 9:30. When I woke up and realized that I had pretty much been exhisting in a dream state all night, I turned off the tv, and barely got the remote onto the night stand before I was asleep again. 35 more weeks of this! I know my body will get used to it. I remember going through this last year too. At around October, I was ok again.
On a happier note, I bought some living room furnature today. Mitch went with me to pick it out because I wanted it to be something he could live with too.

This is the secional. The leather is the same as the leather insert on my sleigh bed.

This is the chair...I love it! I can almost lay down in it.

And here's the ottoman. It's huge!
I wasn't planning on buying furniture right now. I need to be saving more monay than I am. So, what could have possibly made me need a new sofa even more?

Need I say more? This sofa has been through a lot! I got it from the Dudleys in 1998 or 99, after having been lived on by two little boys and a yappy dog. (Sorry Vickie, but you know I love you
in spite of that dog!) Since then it has been well loved, but it's gotten to the point that everytime I sit on it, it rips just a little more. I couldn't handle it anymore! I love the old couch, but it's time to retire it!
3 comments:
I love the furniture!
That's a NICE couch! I love it! I'm sure Vickie won't be too offended ;)
No, Vickie's not offended at all. I'm surprised the couch lasted this long! The new furniture is pretty cool and fits you to a tee. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new house.
Post a Comment