Friday, August 04, 2006

I Miss the Rains


Vickie wins!

The reference is to a Toto song. I'm sure that you guys would recognize it if you heard it, but I don't know how to put a music file on blogger, and I'd have to find a copy anyway.

Also, after a yahoo search, I learned that the words are "I bless the rains down in Africa," instead of "I miss the rains down in Africa," which is how I always sang it when I was little. I can understand someone missing the rains if they weren't there anymore. The rainy season is so beautiful. Everything turns bright green again, and the waterfalls come back.






As for the"I bless," I don't get that, but then again, maybe I would if I could understand the rest of the song. Those of you who actually know what I'm talking about will get that.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Oh! It's a song. I know the song but totally missed the connection.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Bedroom furniture in houston