Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What's Going On???

I created an answer to my "I miss the rains" question, but I waited to post it until I got more feedback. When I finally did post it, it moved it down on the page because it had been written before the previous two posts. Is there a bypass for that? Anyway, if any of you are curious about the answer, scroll down a couple of posts. There are fun pictures on it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I knew ANYTHING about blogs, I would help you. Unfortunately, I only know how to read and post.

I can tell school's started. You haven't written in a few days. :-)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Religious business christmas cards Car ins search High intensity headlights for pontiac sunfire tv judges 1988 honda insurance quote affiliate programs government home equity loans zyban stop smoking pill Zocor 40 powerpoint training courses learn microsoft powerpoint uk bodybuilding chat site Latin american football body builder&aposs nutrition Cheapest modafinil Antispam nederland combinatie Bonus party poker reload