Ok, this is a short one...just for you Steve, I have made a new post on the Africa blog. I hadn't posted any in a while because they take so long, and I didn't think anyone had read it. I typed for an hour or more, and have posted the next one in the series. Mitch is going to scan in the rest of the old emails that were prited off, so that I can publish them more quickly. I hope you enjoy it...
P.S. Does anyone get the reference to my Africa blog when I call it "I miss the rains"? Just wondering because Mitch doesn't think so...that's just because he didn't get it though. Let me know!
5 comments:
Hey Becky,
I understand the house deal. We are trying to sell ours right now and I don't really want to start looking for a new one yet because I know I'll find the perfect one and won't be able to do anything about it until ours sells. e-mail me at dub.ledbetter.fam@sbcglobal.net. I would love to chat with you about the house thing. Are you only interested in the AISD? We live just 2 minutes from your parents you might look into it.
Juli Beth
I don't get the reference? Sorry! Good luck with the house hunt!
I'm old but I think you're referring to a song by Toto. Am I right?
What a great site body building woman nutrition Freezer organizer order tenuate Effexor venlafaxine drug information boards shop q Best wood saunas All milfs fat pussy korean
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Las vegas time share deal cisco wireless ip phone evolutions of internet advertising Plaquenil lipitor business insurance Erotic stories of women Www lotto nl Mitsubishi dealer in memphis2c tn Hello kitty productpage watch Strait sex Printable beach bingo cards Benefit discount health plan Knoll file cabinets Famous baseball quotations http://www.cheap-viagra-8.info single bar driveway gate packages cruise toyota skates sticks ice hockey equipment How to guide to porsche 911
Post a Comment