Tuesday, August 22, 2006

School's Back...

I'm tired.

I'm worn out.

I'm sick of school!

I was so excited about this year. I couldn't wait for it to come. I had so many big plans. No it seems like I'm barely staying afloat. All of the teachers in my department feel that way because we've started a whole new curriculum. Everyday is something new, and when you teach honors and regulars classes, everyday is two things new.

I got a headache Sunday night before school started, and it lasted until Wednesday night. (I get migrains a lot.) I got another one last weekend, and I have yet another today. I think it's stress related.

On top of all that, Mitch just got home from a business trip. He left last Monday morning, and stayed until Tuesday night. THen, he left again Friday morning and stayed until tonight. Since it was in Oklahoma, I drove up there and hung out with him on Saturday and Sunday. I'll write more on that later. Since he just walked through the door, I'm going to pay him some attention now.

Enjoy the new slideshows!

No comments: