Ok, so I'm sure that this isn't exactly typical, but I just had to share this story with you guys. I just read a blog from a guy that I went to college with. It was so amazing, I truely got chills down my back when I read it. I wanted to share it with you guys.
A miracle occured in Dallas a few weeks ago.....Let me first start out by saying that if I heard someone else say what I'm about to write about five or more years ago then I would have been very skeptical or even blow it off. I was taught growing up that the Lord doesn't perform miracles these days, and I accepted that fact because I never saw one myself.
For those of you that don't know, I've been occassionally attending a "house" church on Saturday nights in the Cedar Springs area called Solomon's Collonade. There is a man that has been going to this church for the past few months named Chance. About four to six months ago, the Lord told Chance that he would be healed from his disease he has battled with since 1999. Chance believed the Lord, and he began a season of prayer and fasting. A few weeks ago, he came to a man named Jay who likewise goes to Solomon's Collonade. Chance approached Jay and told Jay that the Lord told him that Jay needs to pray over him to be healed of a his disease. Jay prayed over this man. Chance was healed.
A couple of days later, Chance decided to get tested to see if the disease was still in him. Because he had already been diagnosed as having the disease since 1999, the man administering the test didn't want to test him again. However, Chance convinced the man to give him the test again. The test came back negative.
Chance then thought that he would go to his doctor to get tested from the disease. This is the same doctor who has worked with Chance since 1999 and treated Chance for his disease. In fact, he is one of the top specialists who treat this disease in the country. Chance called Jay up and they went in to go see Chance's doctor. The previous test Chance got at the clinic the day before was from a cotton swab. This time he got a test from his blood. It came back negative. The doctor couldn't believe it. He called Chance and Jay back into his office and told him that he has never seen anything like this.
Some of the women in the office who work for the doctor were crying. Chance said to them "You wanna know what happened to me? The Lord healed me." One of the women said back to him tearfully, "We know."
Chance was healed from HIV. He had the disease since 1999.
The body has been known to heal itself from cancer, heart disease, etc...but how many people do you know have been healed from the incurable HIV?
The story above is an abbreviated version. I would love to go into more detail. If you want more detail, give me a call or shoot me an email. I can even get you in touch with Chance or Jay to talk with them in person; they woud love to talk to you about it.
Yes, the Lord does heal today!
Thanks for the story Matt!
2 comments:
best regards, nice info Lipitor pictures
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Asain cum sucking porno Effexor hr Southern california real estate management Ebay pi 7600 radar detectors Kia magentis shock absorber discount headsets Porsche 912 engine Casio car down flip tvs
Post a Comment