Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Guard Dog

Jude has been scared of people...and dogs...and hamsters...well, maybe the hamsters are taking it a bit far, but he's always been scared of everything! When he was a puppy, he still weighed about 20 pounds. A wiener dog puppy came by when I was walking Jude, and he peed. He was so scared that he peed on the sidewalk! The dog was less than 1/2 his size!

Ok, so that's the background information. He's gotten used to Mitch over the past almost 3 years, and will come to Mitch and let him pet him. When Mitch first gets to my house, he hugs me. The curtains to the back yard are always open, and Jude comes to the back door and whines. Every time he sees us hug and he is outside he whines.


A couple of nights ago, I was feeling extra ticklish or something, so when Mitch was hugging me, I was laughing hysterically and trying to push him away. He in turn held on harder because he thought it was totally funny. Jude came around and barked at him. It really surprised me, and made me laugh at the same time.


1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad you're protected!!!