I hate birds~!
When I was little, I was scared of butterflies. Why do you ask was I scared of butterflies? Because I thought they were "birdies."
I Hate Birds!
When I was in Jr. High, we went to Carlsbad Caverns and a bird pooped on my head. I was furious and grossed out, and ran and jumped in the pool.
I HATE Birds!
Tonight we went to Cheddar's for dinner. They have a coupe of trees out front, and I always feel apprehensive walking under them. When I see birds, I go the other direction! I will go completely out of my way to avoid the things. Well, I walked under the tree tonight, and I got pooped on! The stupid bird pooped on my arm! I'm glad I had a long sleeved t-shirt on under the polo shirt because it would have otherwise gotten on my arm too, and I may have had a panic attack. Needless to say, we DIDN'T eat at Cheddar's, and I plan to avoid itat all costs until they do something about those birds.
Did I mention...I HATE BIRDS!!!
2 comments:
Yuck!
Now, every time I see bird poop under a tree I think about you, Becky! (That doesn't sound right does it?) I think of your story... that's better.
Steve
Post a Comment