Ok, so my mom and I bought my jewelry for the wedding at Kohl's over Spring Break. It was way on sale, I mean WAY on sale. The sale price was 60% off, and then we got another 20% off for using a Kohl's card. I got a necklace and 2 pairs of earrings (I needed a diamond stud to go at the top of my ear because my mom thought that the silver ball just wasn't fancy enough) for less than the original price of the necklace. It's really pretty, and I love it, but Mitch and I went to Zales today to get my wedding band.
The wedding band choice was hard. We are getting the one that matches my engagement ring, and has princess cut diamonds going across it. It will look great to wear by itself when we go camping or something and I don't want to have to worry about the big ring. Anyway, the choice was hard because there was one that was 1/2ct. total in diamonds, and one that was a full ct., and I didn't want to make him get the more expensive one, but neither of us were please with the way the 1/2ct looked with my ring. It wasn't the diamonds so much as the ring size. It wasn't as thick, so it just looked weird. We ended up going with the full, and we are really happy with that choice. I'm ready for his band to come in. We ordered it 4 weeks ago, the day after he proposed.
Ok, back to the trip to Zales...I saw this diamond necklace that has a circle of regular diamonds, and a smaller circle inside of black diamonds. I thought it would look perfect with my dress, so we decided to buy it. It of course was not as cheap as the one from Kohl's. When we got it home, I showed Mitch both necklaces on, and he likes the one from Kohl's better. Here's where I realized that I'm a REAL girl...I WANT BOTH!!! What's that about?!? Since when do I want pretty jewelry?!? Mitch said that we should keep both, but I can't decide. I'm just so confused by this new occurrence. I think you are all going to be surprised with how girly everything is!

ZALES
Feedback?!?
3 comments:
I like them both, but my favorite is Kohl's. I say if he says you can keep both, girl, you better do it!!!! :)
JB
i like both too! Can't wait to see everything!
I like them both! I am LOL about your "when did I become a girl" comment!!!
Post a Comment