Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!

It's the post you've all been waiting for. Mitch and I are getting married! He proposed last night, and we are getting married on June 23rd. We are actually about to walk out the door to go to a wedding, so I can't write anymore, but I will update the story tonight or tomorrow, and include a picture of the ring.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

OH MY WORD, OH MY WORD!!!!! YEA!!!! I'm SOOO Happy for you!!!!! I knew I needed to check your blog today for some reason!!!!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the whole story!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I've been checking your blog daily. You've got to share all of the details. Yeah, yeah, yeah! I can't wait to see the ring. When are you guys visiting PRCC next? :)

Juli Beth

Staci said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear the whole story! Don't make us wait too long ;)