Mitch's car finally kicked it. I've been warning him that this was going to happen for a while now, but now it has. We decided on a car, and after much debating and searching, we bought an '05 Honda Civic EX Special Edition. It's so cute, and has a lot of extras on it.
In searching for a Civic, we found that they really hold their value, which will be great when we go to sell it, but made purchasing one really hard.
Here's a picture of one almost exactly like the one we got. I think the only difference is that this one is an '06. They are the same color though, and they both have a moon roof. What's the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof anyway? If any of you know, please enlighten me because mine has a sun roof...

2 comments:
Mike had a "moon roof" in his truck ("had" b/c it doesn't work anymore). Basically it didn't move up and then back. The glass just moved out of the way inside the roof of the truck. I don't know if that makes sense or not...
I like the car ya'll picked!
Nice looking car! It's so much fun to bring a new car home. I usually get buyers romorse the second day and then the third day I'm o.k. So just in case it has hit you... hang in there!
Steve
Post a Comment