Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shoes...I want some shoes...

Ok, so if you don't listen to Kidd Kraddick you probably can't hear the song, but there it is...

This summer I bought a fun new pair of flip flops, and I have been rocking them since then. Unfortunately, no matter how cute the shoes, we can't wear flip flops to school unless they are the fancy ones.
Then, I bought these cute brown heels to go with my Khaki pants, and that's what I wore for the first half of Monday (followed by going barefoot the rest of the day.)

Today I switched out the heels for these VERY comfortable, very chic new plaid shoes. My kids loved them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh...my....gosh...the green shoes are....what to say?!?! I'm sure the kids thought they rocked. I can only imagine what my little babies would be telling me. Especially after today when a first grade boy said, and I quote, "I LOVE your hair! I LOVE your earrings! You look FABULOUS!" Teaching does wonders for your ego. :)