Can you see something wrong with the following IM conversations??
Rebecca Terlisner: yea...I'm annoyed ompuer
Rebecca Terlisner: going off
Shana: I know you're willing to help. I have so much grammar stuff that it's easy for me to put this together, though.
Rebecca Terlisner: spealkig like baby!
Rebecca Terlisner: yea, le me know wa you need if you do
Shana: I will.
Shana: Right now, working on this is easier than redoing my first day of school letter and redoing the late work part.
Shana: Other than the C Notes, it's really just copying and pasting.
Shana: I think you should look at the notes, though, and make sure I'm not getting too technical.
Rebecca Terlisner: wa is your sool number?
I thought my computer was broken until I began to write this post and saw that all was well on Blog.
1 comment:
Wow! I am so confused! You must get that fixed! :)
Post a Comment