I have been asked many times to buy and sell various items, that while they were fine, they weren't my type of thing. For example: Arbonne, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and even jewelry (the name of which escapes me right now.) I have always said no. Then my neighbor and friend told me about these wickless candles. They're great. The wax only gets hot enough to melt, but not to burn, so if your kiddo decides that they want to stick their finger in it, there will be no permanent damage. They are also great for people like me who light a candle and then need to run an errand, thus forgetting about the candle and leaving it burning in an unoccupied house.
These candles are melted by a 25 watt light bulb, so leaving them on is like leaving a nightlight on. They look like there is a candle inside though because you can see the light coming from the holes in the warmers.
I have decided to start selling these, and thought I'd give all of you moms out there a little preview. If you are interested in knowing more, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you personally. Any order made by Saturday is 10% off.
The other great thing is that when you host a party, there is no long talk about them. It can be as simple as me bringing a basket to you, and you putting it on your desk at work, or leaving it out when a bunch of people are coming over, or I can come over, we can have food, and talk, and the candles can be on a table. There's no spiel, no asking people to host, no long crazy games involving getting people to join in. It's simply letting the product sell itself.
Here are a couple pictures of my starter kit. When the wax comes in, it's in the blocks as seen at the bottom of the picture. You simply put a block in the warmer and flick it on. It "burns" for about 60-80 hours.
And here are some terrible pictures of some of the warmers. I just took pictures of the pictures in the catalogues, so if you're interested, I'll scan them and then send them to you.
The website where you can see better picutures is www.scentsy.com/24480. This is my website that you can actually order from.
1 comment:
These are pretty cool! I like the plug in nightlight ones too! If you think about it, shoot me an email in a month or two (once we've moved into our house).
Post a Comment