Thursday, March 05, 2009

Reality TV

Sometimes I forget how much of a guy Mitch really is. This is his comment at the end of the various reality shows episodes that I watch.

When I reach the end of an episode of any of the following: Top Chef, Design Star, ANTM, Project Runway, The Amazing Race, even Big Brother, he wants them to die at the end. Usually during the Amazing Race, he wants them to die in some way that uses one of the competitions from that episode. During Survivor tonight, I mentioned that darn Anaconda that seems to camp out at tribal, and jokingly questioned why they never got rid of it. Mitch suggested that instead of their flame being extinguished, the loser either should reach their hand into the basket holding the anaconda, or should just be fed to it.

You know why he likes The Mole? Because at the end, they get "executed." He still has to comment about how cool it would be if they were really executed.

*Disclaimer*
Mitch would only allow me to publish this if I told you guys that he doesn't truly want them to die.

3 comments:

Gena said...

That cracks me up. What is it with guys not liking our reality T.V. shows? I LOVE Project Runway and the Amazing Race so much.

Staci said...

LOL!! So I'm guessing he likes the shows where guys do stupid things to hurt themselves ON PURPOSE?!?

Rebecca said...

That would be a yes. He doesn't watch them though because he's not a big TV person. He'd rather be on the computer.