I have started making my own blank cards using photos from my travels to Europe, Africa, and NYC. I will eventually add photos from Texas, as well as anywhere else I go and get good pictures. The website isn't quite finished yet, but the products have finally been made. Here's a preview of what I'll be selling. They are $10 if I am able to get them to you in person, or $12.95 plus tax and shipping if they are ordered online.
Germany in Black and White
Germany in Color
NYC in Black and White
NYC in Color
Italy in Black and White
Italy in Color
Africa in Color
Paris in Color
And soon I will have Paris in Black and White. I will also have Christmas pictures of NYC in color and black and white in the fall and winter.My website has been set up, but it's not decorated or operable with the shopping cart yet. We hope to get that done tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment