Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Gun Cabinet

Erik and his father-in-law came to get the gun cabinet from us today. He and Cindy, and Brady of course, were in town for something or other, and he called to see if they could pick it up, to which I gladly replied YES before rushing out of the door at school to get home and pick up the house in an effort to make it look like I'm a good housekeeper. :)

I would have taken pictures of the occasion, but I was blessed with keeping Brady occupied while the boys did their thing. At first, they thought that they didn't have the right tools to take it out of the wall, but after looking in my, yes MY toolbox, they found what they needed and got it taken down. When Erik and family left, this is what was left of my wall...I'm not sure which is worse, the gun cabinet with plenty of ammo and other hunting paraphernalia, or this:
You can't see it well, but the wall is 2 different colors, there is no base board where the cabinet was, and there are holes all along the top!

He wouldn't take the fan...I guess NOBODY likes the log cabin at the top.

Thanks for coming and ridding us of this eyesore Erik!

No comments: