Today was better than I expected. My kids and I had a good day together, the AP wasn't breathing down my neck with questions about the referral, the parent conference I had this morning went well, and a Spanish speaking mom that wanted a conference settled for a phone call with a translator. SOOO much better than it could have been...hopefully I'll sleep tonight!
2 comments:
I hope you're sleeping well, and I'm glad your day went better!
I did sleep well...I went to bed at 10! Of course, Mitch didn't sleep well, and ended up on the couch at 12:30. I didn't notice he was gone until 5, and then his alarm went off at 6. I didn't get back to sleep after that, but I feel like I got a ton of sleep because I've been averaging so much less.
Next goal...2 people in this house getting a good night's sleep!
Post a Comment