Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love This

Ok, so maybe I'm the only one, but I love that this morning, a third of the way through April, in Texas, that my hubby was able to wear a sweatshirt to mow the lawn.You may be wondering why he's on the outside of the fence. (Probably not, but just in case, here's the scoop.) The owners before us fenced in a bit of the yard for their dogs, but not the whole thing because according to the homeowners association, we can only use these iron fences. Not only are the materials expensive, but paying someone to install costs as much as the material. Hopefully in a couple of years, Mitch and our dads can get out there and install a fence around the whole yard. Our yard actually goes 3 times farther back, and quite a bit to the side of where the fence currently is. I'm looking forward to having it all fenced in so that the dogs will have a bigger place to run around.

No comments: