Monday, March 23, 2009

Feeling Blue

I feel a little blue today. I'm not sure why. It was a really easy work day. The kids worked independently while I worked on some much needed grading. I tutored this afternoon (brings home a couple extra hundred a week, so it's worth the extra time), but didn't have any kids who needed help, they just needed a paper from me that I don't let them take home. Mitch probably just fixed the sceptic problem that we were told would cast $600 for the cost of a gasket. I slept in until 7 because tutoring wasn't going on this morning. See, pretty good day. So, why am I so blue?

2 comments:

Staci said...

Hope your day is happier today :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

It's okay to have a blue day. Just pray really hard for God to give you a peace and happiness the next day. I hope today is great!!!

JB